Thursday, November 11, 2010

MARTIN SINGS WITH JODECI


I was watching Kci & Jojo's reality show the other day, and I couldn't help but to think back to when these brothers were on top. It's been a long road for these two and my hopes and prayers are that they will continue to keep sober and prosper with their musical come-back. Although I'm not too sure that the actual group Jodeci will ever make a come back, due to Devante's constant abuse of drugs; I'm sure we will continue to groove to Jodeci's classics for years to come. Here is clip of Jodeci when they were on Martin, this is one of the funniest shows ever. Jodeci made an appearance on a talk-show and since Martin didn't get his time to shine, he decided to join the group in singing "Lately." Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment